ABOUT THIS BLOG
I am a 24-year old Malaysian Lifestyle Blogger seeking to spread some love and share the realness of life on the internet. I used to be the most driven, fearless and happy person in the room until mental illness hit me when I was 21 as a result of a traumatic event. Since then, a part of me changed. I had to learn to deal with the irreparable hole in my heart, to fill it with love and joy and positive energy, in the midst of all the daily survival tasks I have to do just like you.
Living Vazzy is a lifestyle blog created to share my journey in filling this hole. The word Vazzy derives from my last name, and it has been used to describe my personality and belief. I believe that physical, mental and social health work in a vicious cycle. By being positive and physically active, I will be fit enough to do all of the things that I want to do; and by doing things that I am passionate about, I feel happier and better about myself.
Here are some fun facts about me. Ya know, just in case you want to know me better 😉:
1. I am a fireball – four feet eleven and loud in person. 🔥
2. I am a quarter Dutch, 3 quarter Malaysian-Chinese.
3. I lived in the ever Beautiful British Columbia, Canada for 4 years throughout my university life. 🇨🇦
4. I have been blogging for almost 8 years. 🤓
5. My Tinder profile (before I deleted the app) says “My passion for cheesecake and ice-cream is equal to my passion for yoga and running” – Yeap, they still are!
6. I love singing and I play the guitar and ukulele. They appear on my YouTube channel occasionally.
7. I enjoy random adventures like hiking and giving free hugs and eating bugs, but I also enjoy sitting in my bed in my PJs with a good book. 👵🏻
8. I was never a sports person my entire life. I only started working out during university after gaining freshman 15.
9. According to a reliable source, I smile more than 50 times (≈ 3 times/hour) a day when I’m awake.
Thank you for visiting my blog and being interested to get to know me better. Here’s to Living Vazzy – of living a healthy, positive, and life full of passion! 😉👊❤️🥑🎉🎊